Position: Team Leader (Early Marriage, Young People and Empowerment)
Building capacities of organisations/ karyakartas across different states to work with young people on issues of gender, sexuality, caste, class, religion using an empowerment approach.
Masters Degree with 3-4 years of project management experience, training and facilitation. Field work with marginalised communities in urban or rural context is valued.
• Coordinating with field partners
• Conducting training and follow up workshops
• Finding/ creating training material over various issues,
• Proposal and reporting for funders and organisational learning.
Location: New Delhi (with substantial traveling)
Position: Creative and Social Media Coordinator
Resource Creation for Young People
Masters Degree with 1-2 years experience, preferably in media or content creation. Creative writing/ illustration/ graphic design/ script writing skills will be appreciated. Exposure to field work with marginalised communities in urban or rural context is valued.
• Coordinating content creation for a resource website for young people based on Nirantar's work over the past 3-5 years. This include 3 researches with young people, training modules for NGO staff and young people, non-formal education curriculum developed for never-enrolled and drop out girls.
• Ideating on different mediums, publications, podcasts, comics, stories, videos, or any other ideas you may bring, through which content from these projects can be created and circulated across spaces.
• Once ideated, coordinating with consultants/ experts/ artists will be the responsibility of the coordinator.
• The coordinator will also be responsible for dissemination and circulation of the material created through online and offline platforms.
Location: New Delhi
According to current hiring policies, these vacancies are only open for women or trans-men. Because most of our work is in North India, speaking, reading and writing in fluent Hindi will be important.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to: email@example.com
Last Date for Applications: February 26/2/18